











I woke up at 630am and kicked off the day with my first run in Australia along the coast of Coogee Beach and Bondi Beach: lots of stairs and lots of up hill battles.
Next, we walked to the Westfield Mall (Bondi Junction) which was a few miles away and snapped a few pictures along the way. The mall is a biggy. 6 floors and 3 buildings. I'm fascinated by all the different branding they use (M&Ms) and the different products they have here (Mac&Cheese--Chicken).
I walked up the street to Moo Gourmet Burgers for dinner and got a burger to go. After contemplating what to get I went with the Red Kidney Bean Burger. These pictures do not do it justice... it was the biggest burger I have ever seen. The size of my entire hand-fingers spread and alll. I cut it in half with the intentions of eating half now and half for lunch tomorrow. I ate the entire thing within 10 minutes. Incredible...possibly the best thing I have ever tasted. Amazing. In a food coma.
No comments:
Post a Comment